Brahma Kumaris Mind & Meditation Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- The "Introduction to Meditation Course" is a pre-requisite for all other courses.
- The knowledge and techniques learned in this course are used in all the other courses.
- The Intro course is offered in two parts: A and B, in that order.
- Intro A: Beginners course. 3 sessions of 1 hour duration each.
- On 3 consecutive days, from 7pm-8pm
- Intro B: Advanced course. 4 sessions of 1 hour duration each.
- On 4 consecutive days, from 7pm-8pm
Dates and Times:
- All Courses are offered online via Zoom from 7pm-8pm on the specified dates.
- Usually each course is offered once/twice a month.
- Dates are fixed for each month separately.
- To register for a course, please send an email with the following details to
- Your Name
- Your Phone number
- We will contact you to complete the registration and also let you know the course dates.
After the Course:
- After Intro A, you will be able to
- practice meditation at home
- connect online everyday and join a group of meditators (from 7pm-7.30pm)
- visit the center (at appointed times) to experience the powerful vibrations of peace
- After Intro B, you will be able to
- deepen your meditation practice at home
- connect online everyday and join a group of meditators for further study (from 7pm-8pm)
- visit the center (at appointed times) to deepen your meditation experiences
- At this time, it is possible to visit the center only after completing the "Introduction to Meditation" course.
- If you are a BK visiting from another place, please send an email with your details to
- We will get in touch with you to follow up. Please include a local (US) telephone number, if available.
♦ Thank You for your visit. Have a Wonderful Day! ♦